domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

Peixaria da Esquina

Look! Here is a restaurant that is what I like ...



When I heard that the Chef Vitor Sobral was going to open a new restaurant dedicated to fish ... I began to imagine myself to eat the best fish dishes in the world.

I was right!.... Knowing what is good fish, expectations were high (especially after seeing the dishes that he had presented in Peixe em Lisboa).

So... I star reading the menu and I realized the choice was going to be difficult ...



We start with some snack, to share, and the chosen were:

Marinated Salmon (a dish of the day) and Marinated Tuna (to die and die for, the fish couldn't be fresher ...it had arrived to the restaurant the day before).



Fried cuttlefish... the best version, so far, that I ate in my life.




It's hard to say which of the three was the best ... but if  I have to choose must be the fried cuttlefish.

I'm of from a place where the fried cuttlefish is King ... and as expected I'm a big fan of this dish! I eat this dish very often ... and I must say this was probably the best I've had so far ... was perfect frying, no greasy, with this amazing lemon zest and taste and this divine alioli.

Main dishes! Grilled Squid and Cod "Açorda"! ... Well! squids were very good, with a vinegary touch and very well done ... But there is no doubt! The Cod "Açorda" stole spotlight ... just perfect ... a balanced dish, well seasoned ... just so tasty and mind-blowing ! I could spend my day eating that.




Dessert Time. Again a "headache", in a good way! After all we had tasted ... would certainly be great.

We chose:

Green tea pudding, watermelon and ginger



Caramel tart with toasted pistachios



Cream burnt with S.Tomé vanilla.



Again! different combinations and all delicious and great look. My favorite ... all !!! I can not choose ... but if I have to recommend! the Caramel tart.

Good Good Good! ... A restaurant that everyone should try... but a little advice! making reservation.


Food:

Address:

Rua Correia Teles, 56
Campo de Ourique, Lisboa

Contact: 
213874644
912946155


Eat Drink Live Enjoy...