sábado, 17 de outubro de 2015

A Cevicheria



When the A Cevicheria opened I told to myself "You must go there!!!".


I always admired the work of the Chef Kiko Martins, specially when I went to the "O Talho". According with what I read this restaurant is inspired in the many trips that chef has done to South America.


The restaurant itself is very small and they don't take reservations... which can be good! This way the waiter doesn't have to rush the customer's dinner just because they have another reservations waiting.      
Saturday night ... perfect time to go to A Cevicheria. I've had tasted some of their delicacies in "Peixe em Lisboa" and since my previews attempts to eat there fail... I think "today is the DAY!"

I waited until the opening fever passed... but from what I see this restaurant is like a magnet... attracts people and more people every single day ... which is a good sign.

I call the restaurant and they told me that the best chance to get a table is to get to the restaurant at about 19:00! and that's what I did ... it works! no queues ... PERFECT.

As has become an habit ... I opted for the tasting menu ... surprisingly affordable ...

first came the starters:

- South American Bread
- Butter with cuttlefish ink
- A tomato cream and ricotta




Tasting menu (6 courses):


-Gaspacho Of Algarve Gambas with tapioca.



-Ceviche Pure (my favorite)



-Lobster Tail



-Quinoto Sea



-Croquete Duck



- Dolce de Leche, Piña Colada.
- Chocolate from Americas
-Quinoa and Guava



Despite the Ceviche was my favorite ... all the dishes were excellent! full of flavor and beautifully presented ... a spectacular experience ...

The only thing to point out was a little disoriented service, probably because they were full. Taking this small detail was great ... despite the nape queue felt pressured to eat quickly.

Congratulations ... is to remain client.



Food:

Address:

Rua D. Pedro V, 129
Lisboa

Eat Drink Live Enjoy...

A Cevicheria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato