sexta-feira, 31 de julho de 2015

SushiCafé Oeiras


Another SushiCafé that didn't disappoint ... The only thing I have to point is that I would like to see this restaurant in a location that would favor it more ... The sushi is too good for a Shopping Center ... The lucky is that there is some separation from this space and the others "Fast Food" corners (and thankfully).


Moving on to the food! After being in SushiCafé the Avenue ... The bar was high. And henceforth my congratulations to the sushi chef that didn't  disappoint.

I started with a Aji Tataki, simple and spectacularly well presented, above all delicious ... At first I dipped the fish in soy ... But the fish was so good, rich and with a  tremendous quality that I realized that it didnt needed the soy.


Then  was time for some Gunkans Tobiko Maki (with flying fish roe) ...Once again spectacular! At this point I realized that all the sushi would be at the some level of the Avenue.



Obviously I would have to ask for a combo and the chosen was the Moriwase (5 different nigiris - which is great - makis (7 pieces) and Ikura Gunkan) which I don't regret it.




Before moving to the makis, I tried the Uni (sea urchin roe) which, lately, it has been my obsession ...





Turning to Makis ... I chose the Salmon Skin and Tekka. Between the two! my favorite was the Tekka and why ?! Because they are made with this excellent tuna and for its simplicity ... and because for me a great sushi chef should be judge not by fusion dishes but the most traditional and simple dishes where they can not hide behind "Americanized" ingredients.





Final Verdict ... YES YES YES a restaurant to visit and come back... because they have a lot more dishes that I want to try.

The food:
https://www.facebook.com/sushicafe.portugal


Address:
Av. António Bernardo Cabral de Macedo
Oeiras Parque - Food Court 
Oeiras


Eat Drink Live Enjoy...