quarta-feira, 13 de abril de 2016

Museu do Oriente - Brunch


So! Weekends are one of the most amazing things ever invented... with the only purpose of resting! So the best thing you can is eat out... And a brunch is a really good option.



A lot of my friend had already told me that I should try the Brunch at Museu do Oriente... So I follow their advise and I went there to try it.  

The space itself is pretty cool and the view is great... every industrial and faced to the Tagus river.



You have a lot to choose from! which is great... probably one the most complete brunches that I ever went to... and the biggest advantage is the buffet style, meaning, you can repeat as many times as you can and you aren't restricted to a certain menu.


Regarding the food...








High: smoked salmon mini-burger, crumble eggs with asparagus and tuna wrap.

Less good: Bolas de Berlin... and the noise (because the room was full)   





In geral, I liked it and I hope to return.

Food:
Address:
Av. Brasília Doca de Alcântara Norte
1350-362 Lisboa

Eat Drink Live Enjoy...